alittleofthebooklife

A Little of the Book Life

Obviously I love books. I'm here, aren't I? :)

Let it Snow - Lauren Myracle, John Green, Maureen Johnson I'm not even sure I read the description, ever, before adding to my to read list. I love Maureen Johnson and John Green, so I added it without thinking. And I'm so glad I did, and that Malissa gifted it to me. :)

So. Much. Fun. Despite the heartache, the drama, the intense snowstorm, it was so much fun to read. The characters felt real. I loved how they came to life for me. Not only in one author's portion of the story, but throughout the entire book. It was seamlessly tied together. It was a light read, as far as books can go, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't want to put it down.

"I can't really think of an easy way to say this. Um, in your opinion, what would be the ideal number of wheels for Carla to currently possess?... Because to be honest, I think the best possible number of wheels for Carla would be four. And right now there are three wheels physically connected to Carla herself, a nonideal number. Fortunately, the fourth is just a very slight distance away, but unfortunately I am not an expert in wheel attachment."

~John Green, Let It Snow

I add this quote because the sarcasm and wittiness of the character. :) Fits perfectly within the story and the character himself.